A. BRIEF INTRODUCTION OF CEMENT BLANKET
Cement Blanket is a kind of fiber blanket impregnated with special composite materials including cement, it can be formed by watering only to get requested shape and hardness,
The shape and hardness of the water can be formed by watering on it only, and to get a thin, waterproof, fireproof and durable specifically concrete layer, no field mixing is needed.The Blanket is a 3-D complex structure woven with special fiber, filled with cement-based ultra high toughness nano scale special ingredients 。No mixing equipment is required during construction on site, simply spray water on the blanket or put the blanket in to water to make the reaction happen. After solidification， the fiber acts as reinforcing material to make it crack proof, and it is fire proof also. Currently there are four thickness of the cement blanket: 5mm, 10mm, 15mm and 20mm. Blanket with different thickness and purpose can be produced by order, such as, by filling in different curable composites with different components to get the following characters:
• High strength
• high tensile resistance
• high bending resistance
• high shear resistance and high impermeability
• frost resistance
• mpact resistance
• puncture resistance
• shock resistance
• high elasticity
• corrosion resistance
• wear resistance
• heat resistance
• early strength
• rapid hardening, retardation and early strength antifreeze
• thin, lightweight
• high ductility
• crack resistance and seepage control of heat insulation
• sound insulation
• moisture resistance
By adding soil powder, fine particles, soil seed curable composite material in the powder soil and concrete in at least one substance, at least one performance can be achieved by watering, such as windbreak, sand fixation, soil and water conservation and slope solidification. On the basis of the above mentioned properties, the cured composite can be improved with at least one of the above mentioned properties, and by adding additives will further improves the plasticity, corrosion resistance, early strength, quick setting, retarding, early strength, freezing resistance, self-healing, sound insulation, fluidity, workability, adsorption, ornamental and hardness of the slope. The blanket can also be used alternately with the green carpet, and different beautiful patterns can be formed.
B. MAIN FEATURES OF THE CEMENT BLANKET - Simple, durable, easy to use, save time, save material, save money, green & environmental protection
1. Easy to use: Can be provided in big rolls. It can be supplied in rolls to facilitate manual loading and unloading and transportation without large lifting machinery. The internal immersion composite material is prepared according to the scientific proportion, without on-site preparation. The blanket can be solidified whether in rain or under water or in the sea.
2. Rapid solidification molding : There are two types available,
A. concretion in 5-30 min after watering, suitable for fast paying for emergency rescue road ;
B. Reaction upon watering, the size and shape of the blanket can be modified upon necessary within 2 hours, and within 24 hours, the blanket will reach 80% of the strength.
3. Environment friendly： the blanket is a low carbon technology product, it comes with very limited alkali content, lower scouring rate, and the has minimal impact to the local
4. Flexibility of Application: The blanket has good draping property, It can adhere to the complex shape of the surface of the object covered and form curved surface, which can be fixed to almost all types of substrates, It can even form into hyperbolic shape. The blanket before curing can be cut with ordinary hand tools at will;
5. High strength material: The fiber in the blanket can enhance the strength of the material, prevent cracking, and absorb the impact energy to form a stable failure mode
6. Good durability: It has good chemical resistance and frost resistance, resistance to wind and rain erosion, low temperature, sunlight exposure, no UV degradation. The service life is more than 5O years;
7. Waterproof: The bottom of the blanket can be lined with special material to make it completely waterproof, and the chemical resistance of the material is enhanced. It also prevents sewage from seeping into the ground,
8. Fireproof: The carpet has been widely used in many developed countries, and meets the European standard of B-s1 and d0 for building materials.
9. Save money and time: In many applications, more than 90% material can be saved comparing to old techniques, the maintenance of the blanket is simple, cost is low,fund can be saved, and the efficiency is greatly improved;
10. Simple process operation: no training of workers is needed, and it can be constructed in all kinds of weather conditions.
C. TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
The initial strength of the blanket is very high, which is the basic feature of this material.
Typical strength and physical characteristics are as follows:
Compressive strength : more than 28-32MPa
Bending strength : above 3.2zMPa
Impact resistance : to use a 1000g Steel ball, free falling height: 1400mm, the average impact resistance of the blanket is 64 times;
Abrasive resistance : maximum 0.10g/cm2, similar to the resistance of ceramics;
Water resistance : after 24h, no water drop was formed at the bottom Frost resistance : after 25 cycles of freezing and thawing, the specimen has no
delamination and crazing;
Incombustibility : non combustible material grade A1 - the average temperature rise in the furnace is 5 degrees, the average duration of
combustion is 0s, and the average mass loss is 10% Anti vehicle load (FHT10 and 15): meet the requirements of class G： 2 axles vehicle
gross weight 30 - 160 Kn; uniform distribution load is not more than 5 kN/ square meters
D: SAMPLE PROJECTS:
Slope protection, soil erosion control and shoulder road laying along railway ( The following pictures shows the projects of Qinghai Tibet Railway Company and Lanzhou,
Taiyuan, Beijing Railway Administration) ,Railway slope and collapse, landslides harness
1. Rapid construction of the railway, hanging gutter, side ditch (pics of those projects of Nanchang, Zhengzhou, Shanghai, Shenyang, Beijing railway Administration and Jitong
2. Bridge pier, bridge column against rockfall, vehicle collision
3. Soil erosion control, wind prevention , sand fixation and greening application (left pic is upon laying of the blanket, right is after one month)
4. Petroleum pipeline joint, submarine pipeline and cable protection
5. Rapid construction of disaster relief or battlefield tents, coal mine tunnels, bunkers, field heavy equipment roads and flight strip.